Friday 23 May 2008

Saturday Ramblings------my new quest.


Creating a new range of jewellery is about research, experimentation and lots of soul searching. It has been a very long time since I embarked on such a journey.

Typically my working day revolves around creating a new and unique piece of jewellery for a client, based on their brief. Whilst this is very interesting and very exxciting working for the client, it never leads onto a body of work, as I simply don't have the time to invest in all the research.

So starting today, I will be setting my very own brief, to explore a theme, as yet undecided.

It is all very exciting, as I have no idea where this new project will lead and ultimately what designs will come from it.

I think, writing about the process and documenting it here, is a better motivation tool than doing it just privately.

So feel free to pop by my blog and catch up on my progress.

No comments: