Thursday 24 June 2010

Win your own fingerprint plectrum.......














































Win your own sterling silver fingerprint plectrum.

This is a free to enter competition, and all you have to do is leave a message here on this blog entry, telling me why you would find this the perfect gift.

The winner will be picked at random on July 10th 2010, 17.00 GMT.

I will then require your fingerprint via e-mail or through the post and I will engrave it and a name onto one of my handmade sterling silver plectrums and send it to you , wherever you are in the world.

Couldn't be more simple, good luck.

9 comments:

sharonthebrave said...

This would be a lovely gift as we all know fingerprints are unique and it may just improve my guitar playing (one lives in hope )

Kokokelli said...

I would love one so my boyf could have a piece of me whenever he wants lol xXx

Christals Creations said...

This would be a lovely gift for hubby as it's small he can take it whereever he is sent in the world, (forces), and always have his son with him. :o)

Brent M said...

Looking forward to win!!

Suddenly Stepmom said...

Hello! What a gorgeous piece. This gift would be perfect not for me (though I do play guitar), but for my 11-year-old stepson who just finished primary school. He’s had a couple of false starts with guitar in the past, but a few months ago he really committed himself to the instrument and he’s been playing nonstop. His skills are improving by leaps and bounds and he’s taking on bigger challenges all the time. I’m still pushing him to practice those tricky barre chords, but he’ll get them eventually. A fingerprint plectrum would be ideal to mark this big transition in his life.

coldmartin said...

This is the 'pick' of the crop by my favourite jewellery designer...
Its priceless.

Unknown said...

I would love this for my hubby Graham, I bought him a guitar for Christmas and its still sat there! Might encourage him to learn plus he thinks he should be on Xfactor ;D

Gbdb said...

My hard to buy for boyfriend, he loves to pluck those strings. This would be an unusual gift, infact the perfect thing!

Chris Parry said...

To find out who won, please see the blog entry for Fri 16th July